Re: Add/Submit SAP related pkgs?

OBATA Akio wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:44:10 +0900, Jens Rehsack <rehsack%web.de@localhost>
wrote:

Depends on contensts of sap-license :-)
Hmm, must there be a file which contains the license of SAP which belongs to
the software, or an URL?

Yes, I've never read SAP license.

Well, you'll need to read before you get an s* number from SAP which allows you to download NWRFC.CAR ;-)
It's not allowed to distribute the file(s).

4) How do the emulation knobs work (I see them in archivers/rar)?
    Do I need to add sth. similar to the Makefile?
For SAPCAR?
Maybe for the binary libraries, too? I'm unsure ...

Unless there are any binary applications depends on the binary libraries,
probably no need to binary emulation for the libraries,
because linux binary NWRFC2 library can not be linked with NetBSD native perl.

That's true :)

Best regards,
Jens