Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/sparc64 2.0 / pkgsrc-2007Q2

Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk build for
NetBSD/sparc64 2.0 (compiled on 2.0.2) to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/2.0_2007Q2/

This build was done from sources updated Aug 30 2007.  A total of
815MB of packages were uploaded, and the bulk build report was posted
to pkgsrc-bulk%NetBSD.org.@localhost  Packages available in new versions or
which were not earlier available but are now include ap2-php{4,5},
basket, bind, clamav, eric, gdb (5), gimp, various kde* packages (due
to a local patch for sys/ucred.h, since then pulled up at least to
netbsd-2), kftpgrabber, kmymoney2, kodos, koffice, ktorrent,
libarchive, libpcap, lighttpd, luma, mantis, mknmz-wwwoffle, mysql*,
php (4 and 5), py24-qt3-modules, qt3-libs, rsync, tcllib, tcpdump,
tremor-tools, veusz, vim-kde, and wwwoffle.

I'll re-update this pkgsrc source tree and start a new build
round.

The build was done on a machine running NetBSD 2.0.2, and most of
these packages should be usable both on 2.0 and on newer versions
of the OS, at least up to the point where we switced to gcc 4.

Regards,

- Håvard