Package binaries for NetBSD/sparc64 2.0 / pkgsrc-2007Q2

Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk build for
NetBSD/sparc64 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/2.0_2007Q2/

This build was done from sources updated Jul 26 2007, after what
I seem to remember as a false start from the update of Jul 13.  A
total of 5.0GB of packages were uploaded, and the bulk build
report was posted to pkgsrc-bulk%NetBSD.org.@localhost

I'll re-update this pkgsrc source tree and start a new build
round, and on the next round I've updated ucred.h and installed
it so that e.g. kde will get built.

The build was done on a machine running NetBSD 2.0.2, and most of
these packages should be usable both on 2.0 and on newer versions
of the OS, at least up to the point where we switced to gcc 4.

Regards,

- Håvard