Re: modular-xorg installation fails on Dragonfly 1.8.1-RELEASE with pkgsrc-2007Q1

On Wed, 2 May 2007, Gergo Szakal wrote:

> You are welcome, although this is just a workaround, not a solution.
> Again, I cannot reproduce it, and just noticed that it installs
> xorg-libs-6.9.0nb10 for me, too. My X11_TYPE is provenly modular, is
> this normal?

That's right. It is not the fix.

No you should not have xorg-libs-6.9.x if you are using "modular".

I still can't reproduce this. As I have modular on DragonFly and it works
for me.

pkgbox:/home/reed/pkgsrc> cd x11/modular-xorg-server/
pkgbox:/home/reed/pkgsrc/x11/modular-xorg-server> bmake show-var
VARNAME=X11_TYPE
modular

Also when I try the step from Klaus I also get

Command:VARNAME = X11_TYPE

Global:.PARSEFILE = mk.conf

Global:X11_TYPE = modular

Global:.PARSEFILE = mk.conf

Applying :Q to "X11_TYPE"

Result is "X11_TYPE"

Result is "VARNAME=X11_TYPE"

(This is on DragonFly but not with pkgsrc-2007Q1.)

  Jeremy C. Reed