[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/43459 CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/wmii
The following reply was made to PR pkg/43459; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Maya Rashish" <maya%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/43459 CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/wmii
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 10:20:57 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: maya
Date: Mon May 14 10:20:57 UTC 2018
pkgsrc/wm/wmii: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/wm/wmii/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-util_compile
wmii: update to 3.9.2, use builtin libixp.
Requested in PR pkg/43459, also using some changes from
Seems to work as expected in NetBSD, although I didn't
test the alternative wmiircs.
Some of the changelog (might omit some parts)
* Work around mawk bug that broke wmiirc.
* Workaround a dash 0.5.6 bug that broke wmiirc.
* Noticably speed-up python wmiirc startup.
* Disable static linking which breaks wmiir in glibc 2.12.
* Add PKGBUILD.
* wmii9menu is now Xinerama aware.
* Install READMEs to $(PREFIX)/share/doc/wmii/.
* Documentation updates. Add wmiir.1, wmii9menu.1.
* Allow dragging floating clients from anywhere in their titlebars.
* Allow specifying screen in area specs.
* Change default $MODKEY to Mod4.
* Minor changes to pygmi.events API.
* Allow client to follow tag change in python wmiirc.
* Update /tag/*/index to be more useful on Xinerama.
* Add showkeys action to shell and python wmiirc.
* Restore windows from floating layer to their original Xinerama screen.
* Hide bar on non-primary Xinerama screens.
* Allow resizing of rightmost and leftmost column dividers.
* Add Suraj's Rumai-based wmiirc.
* Move rc.wmii to alternative_wmiircs/plan9port/wmiirc.
* Install wmii.pdf to $(PREFIX)/share/doc/.
* Focus windows regardless of whether they form a new group.
* Update selection and execution of wmiirc: no more magic.
* Update wmii.1
* Add alternative_wmiircs READMEs.
* Add new wmii guide. See doc/wmii.pdf
* Allow for programmable completion in wimenu.
* Use pkg-config globally.
* Add Xft (antialiased font) support.
* Add python wmiirc/9P client library
* Allow bindings to work regardless of caps lock.
* Add M-f fullscreen toggle key binding.
* Augment /client/*/ctl Fullscreen command.
* Allow setting of increment display from /ctl.
* Show a client's extra tags in its titlebar.
* Darken background when floating area selected.
* Allow bar on top or bottom.
* Allow for wmiirc_local.
* Add grow and nudge commands to /tag/*/ctl.
* Cascade windows when the floating layer fills.
* Support alpha-transparant windows.
* Add regex tag support.
* It is now possible to float/unfloat windows with the mouse.
* Make the bar Xdnd aware; DND between views is now possible. Fixed some window raising/moving bugs.
* Add a notification bar.
* Improved floating mouse resizing.
* Improved mouse move/resize support for managed mode.
* Better return from floating/fullscreen to managed mode.
* Allow comments (#.*\n) in rules and ctl files.
* Add /client/*/ctl ?slay? command.
* Detect unresponsive clients on ?kill?.
* Draw titlebars of floating clients differently.
* Add wihack: LD_PRELOAD hack to set window properties of programs:
* Respect window groups
* Add ?Kill? to client right-click menu
* wmii9menu now takes similar args to wimenu
* Document grow/nudge commands.
* Add wimenu with history and caret support
* Add wistrut. Undocumented, not built by default.
* EWMH strut support.
* Basic EWMH support.
* Better fullscreen support.
* XRandR support.
* Xinerama support.
* libixp version 97 now required
* Stack and max modes now affect floating clients:
- max: Collapsed clients disappear, all clients disappear
when managed layer is selected.
- stack: All clients but selected are collapsed.
* Adobe's Flash plugin's fullscreen mode now works.
* Some annoying focus bugs are fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/wm/wmii/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/wm/wmii/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/wm/wmii/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/wm/wmii/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/wm/wmii/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/wm/wmii/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/wm/wmii/patches/patch-cmd_wmii_main.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/wm/wmii/patches/patch-util_compile
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |