[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/50114 CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/py-mcomix
The following reply was made to PR pkg/50114; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "NONAKA Kimihiro" <nonaka%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/50114 CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/py-mcomix
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 14:06:56 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: nonaka
Date: Mon Aug 3 14:06:56 UTC 2015
pkgsrc/graphics/py-mcomix: Makefile PLIST distinfo
PR/50114: Update py-mcomix to 1.01.
- Keyboard shortcuts can now be edited from MComix' preference dialog
in a new tab "Shortcuts". (by Valentin Gologuzov)
Please not that the arrow keys, Backspace and Escape cannot be bound
to actions right now, unless you're manually editing the config file.
- During database upgrade, MComix did not consider that books in the
"Last read" database might no longer exist, leading to program crash.
This has been fixed.
- Adding a collection with a numeric name to the library made the library
unusable. This has been fixed.
- Fixed win32 builds missing the 'calendar' module.
- Fixed bookmarks not being displayed in the Ubuntu Unity global menu.
- Fixed 'Continue reading' not working when files are opened from
the command line (by Boris Bogar).
- Improved page extraction and caching algorithm, leading to much better
responsiveness, especially for viewing large archives. (by Benoit Pierre)
- MComix will now always hide the mouse cursor after a period of
inactivity, even when not in fullscreen mode. (by Benoit Pierre)
- The ALT+Left and ALT+Right keys will now either advance one page,
or go back one page, depending on the user being in manga mode.
- CTRL plus mouse wheel will now zoom in/out one level.
- Manual zooming will now use a logarithmic scale instead of a linear
- The library will now use natural sorting for "Sort by name" and
"Sort by path" instead of alphanumeric sorting, bringing it in line
with most other sorting done by MComix.
- Adding a book to a collection with the same book already existing
in another collection did not immediately show the book in the
library main view when the new collection was already selected.
- MComix can now use the '7z' executable to read .tar.xz and .tar.lzma
- ZIP archives using BZIP2 compression will now fall back to external
unzip/7z instead of failing (by Awad Mackie).
- MComix can now read PDF files using tools provided by mupdf,
namely mutool and mudraw. (by Benoit Pierre)
- Double page mode will not implicitly resize images anymore.
- The smart scrolling algorithm has been improved.
- Some issues with the magnifying glass have been fixed.
- Some new variables have been introduced that you can use when running
external commands. See the documentation for details:
- MComix will now use the current GTK theme's icons for
- Added AppData meta information for software repositories.
- Updated traditional Chinese translation (by Wayne Su).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/py-mcomix/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/graphics/py-mcomix/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |