Re: Mount-ing MSDOS stuff

> I just updated:
>
> NetBSD 10.0_RC

Platform?  amd64?

> I am doing:
>
> mount -t msdos /dev/sd0 /mnt
>
> Its a SanDISK that I have been using for a while.
> Did something change?   Idea???

You didn't describe what error you get (I presume you get an
error?)  So this is a bit of a guessing game...

If this is either on i386 or amd64, I would first do

fdisk sd0

to see if it has an MBR with a partition table (it probably
does), and check

disklabel sd0

to see which partition gets the MSDOS file system.  Usually, the
MSDOS file system from the MBR partition table gets synthesised
as the 'e' partition in the kernel's disk label, even though the
disk itself doesn't have a physical BSD disk label on it.  If
that's the case, I would then do

mount -t msdos /dev/sd0e /mnt

Regards,

- Håvard