Re: X on 10.0 RC1 is unusable on my laptop

On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 08:44:10PM +0000, Mike Pumford wrote:
> Absolutely. If I could get rid of the artifacts it would be perfect. They
> self clear after about a second but they are occasionally irritating and
> anything we can do to improve things is a good idea.

I notice that my artifacts (8th gen) disappear really quickly /
hardly exist if the system is under load. Otherwise, they also self
clear after about a second. Someone (tnn? rvp?) mentioned the
possibility of cache lines not being flushed in this context.

Cheers,

Patrick