Re: ssh and libsqlite.so

I found a way to achieve what I wanted :)
There is an option MKMAKEMANDB in mk.conf that does exactly what I want:
$ ldd `which apropos whatis`
/usr/bin/apropos:
        -lc.12 => /usr/lib/libc.so.12
/usr/bin/whatis:
        -lc.12 => /usr/lib/libc.so.12
$ file /usr/share/man/whatis.db
/usr/share/man/whatis.db: ASCII text, with very long lines (6084)

It also requires to change _mandb to whatdb in /etc/man.conf