Re: IP-based KVM solutions

On 5/3/23 22:39, Brook Milligan wrote:
Perhaps slightly off topic (forgive me), but I am guessing that some of you have NetBSD systems connected to IP-based (i.e., remote) KVM systems so that they can be monitored and controlled from afar.  I am wondering what solutions that you have found useful in that application.

Servers with serial console, and the comms/conserver{,8} package on a dedicated console server machine that we then ssh into.

Old school, but the console history is invaluable.

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344