Re: xen-bootable DomU images for linux

Brook Milligan <brook%nmsu.edu@localhost> writes:

[snip]

> I think the relevant bit is the end:
>
> FAILED Failed to start minitrd-switch-root.service - Switch Root.
> See 'systemctl status initrd-switch-root.service' for details.
>
> Generating "/run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt"
>

> Entering emergency mode. Exit the shell to continue.
>
> Perhaps someone has more ideas?  Thanks for all the help.
>
> Cheers,
> Brook

[    1.101073] blkfront: xvda: flush diskcache: enabled; persistent grants: disabled; indirect descriptors: enabled; bounce buffer: disabled;
[    1.107855]  xvda: xvda1 xvda2 xvda3

It looks like there are 3 possible partitions available on the xvda
disk.  Your config indicates that root is on xvda2.  Is that really
true?

> root = "/dev/xvda2"

(I don't know one way or the other, BTW....)

--
Brad Spencer - brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost - KC8VKS - http://anduin.eldar.org