Re: Wiki page review

Brook Milligan <brook%nmsu.edu@localhost> wrote:
> On Jan 5, 2023, at 6:24 AM, Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
>
>> Maybe structure it to allow for some systems not needing U-Boot to be
>> added to an image, most systems do need it now but that may change over
>> time.
>>
>> e.g. A Pinebook Pro with Tow-Boot in SPI flash doesn't need U-Boot as
>> well.
>
> I’m not quite sure what you mean by this comment; for example, what does
> “it” refer to in the first sentence?  Are you referring to the document,
> to the way the code works, or to something else?

You asked for a review of a proposed Wiki page, "it" refers to that page.

I'm just suggesting that you could plan ahead and reduce the amount that
someone needs to edit the wiki page in future.

Currently your document states that building boot blocks and adding them
to an image is always required. I gave an example of a system that
doesn't need this, I would expect there will be other ones in future.