Re: ldd-linux

On 12/4/22 12:49 PM, Robert Swindells wrote:
The one linux binary that I tried with suse15 couldn't do DNS lookups,
not worked out why, maybe glibc is expecting to talk to systemd using
dbus.

Interesting... I tried sysutils/tsm8 on suse15, and it failed with funny errors (can't quite remember what it was). I went back to suse13 at the time.

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344