ldd-linux

I am trying to get a linux binary running under emulation, but it is not finding all the libraries it needs.  According to objdump, those are:

$ objdump -p /tmp/program|grep NEEDED
  NEEDED               libdl.so.2
  NEEDED               libm.so.6
  NEEDED               libpthread.so.0
  NEEDED               libstdc++.so.6
  NEEDED               libgcc_s.so.1
  NEEDED               libc.so.6
  NEEDED               ld-linux-x86-64.so.2

All but one of these are provided by the emulators/suse131_base and emulators/suse131_glib2 packages; the missing one is libstdc++.so.6.  I’m not sure if there are additional issues, but for now, is there a package for that library?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Brook