Re: switched from 9.99 to 9.3, init dies

Hi Martin,

On 11/18/22 08:30, Martin Husemann wrote:
Or the symlinks used for the versioning - I would suggest to upgrade
to ahttps://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/latest/
snapshot and start tracking netbsd-10 in ~two weeks 😉

after a week I replied to the wrong email sorry... I did not use the BIOS legacy image, but used the NetBSD-daily image as suggested here. Two different machines... both HP laptops...

So I saved the upgrade one with the daily-snaphost, then upgraded pkgsrc, etc etc.

Riccardo