Re: ratfor and f2C

On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 at 12:36, nierveze <nierveze%radio-astronomie.com@localhost> wrote:

> hello everyone,I'd like to install ratfor (I am now reading 'software
> tools') and f2c on my very very old
>
> (by today's standards) toshiba satellite 220 with netbsd 1.3.2,I did not
> find them on the accompanying cd.
>
>   (the pc and that version of netbsd both date 1998) .Where can I find
> compatible sources?

You should most likely be able to compile one of the versions in
https://github.com/arnoldrobbins/ratfor - it has both the original
version and a branch updated for modern systems. NetBSD 1.3.2 likely
coming somewhere in the middle :)

There is also ratfor77 which is included in pkgsrc
https://pkgsrc.se/devel/ratfor but you would need a newer version of
NetBSD for that :-P

David