Wireguard, Npt6, Nat64 netbsd

Hi All,
     I need for a project a router running mainly IPv6. For that,
I will use wireguard as a connection server, nat64 to reach
IPv4 world and Npt6 translation to have a backup solution (with a second provider)
in case the main IPv6 line is down.

A short search on Google has shown me that Npt6 is integrated inside NPF but
the two other functionalities don't seem to be integrated inside Netbsd.

Is it possible to use NAT64 and wireguard on a recent NetBSD?

Thanks for your help,

Best regards