NetBSD ARM64 in WSL2 on Snapdragon 8cx

Hello,
FYI. I recently purchased a Lenovo ThinkPad X13s 5G UW from Verizon. I installed Ubuntu 22.04 LTS into WSL2 and I was able to get NetBSD (ARM64) to boot using QEMU in less than 10 minutes. I'm not sure what I'm most impressed by, the fact that NetBSD booted so easily in WSL2, or the fact that WSL2 + QEMU worked! Gotta love NetBSD! I'm still not sure if WSL2 is a valid environment, but it works.