Re: USING NETBSD ON LINODE?

Hi,

On 11-Aug-2022 17:55:41, Brian Buhrow wrote:
	hello.  thanks so much for your reply and the link to your blog post.  I'm almost there,
but I've run into something that seems very simple, but is currently tripping me up.
How do I specify "Direct Disk" as a kernel in the configuration creation or update step?

From `linode-cli kernels list` try:

    --kernel "linode/direct-disk"

I don't think the cli existed when I first set mine up. I'll have to have a go with it.