Re: Prob when I try to switch to NetBSD-9.3

On Mon, Aug 08, 2022 at 10:47:55AM +0000, Todd Gruhn wrote:
> WOW! Thanks!
>
> So I will watch for ver 10.a
> Any specific time when you 10.a to come out?
> A whole year?

We are *very* *very* late for that branch, but have some special
file system compatibility issues to solve. While they likely affect
very few people, all documentation about them would be very confusing
if we would start the 10.0_BETA cycle now.

So hopefully a few months only untill the official release.

Martin