Re: Prob when I try to switch to NetBSD-9.3

My current ver:
   NetBSD-9.9.98

my /etc/fstab:
    # NetBSD /etc/fstab
    # See /usr/share/examples/fstab/ for more examples.
    /dev/wd0a        /    ffs    rw         1 1
    /dev/wd0e        /usr    ffs    rw         1 2
    /dev/wd0f        /var    ffs    rw         1 2
    /dev/wd0b        none    swap    sw,dp         0 0
    kernfs        /kern    kernfs    rw
    ptyfs        /dev/pts    ptyfs    rw
    procfs        /proc    procfs    rw
    /dev/cd0a        /cdrom    cd9660    ro,noauto
    tmpfs        /var/shm    tmpfs    rw,-m1777,-sram%25

    I have not changed to the new system-stab-program

     I did this with boot.iso -- got off  *.netbsd.org

I still have problem understanding things -- brain surgery in Feb  15, 2022