Re: LAST THING: making mwm resources work

Actual , that works. NOOOOOW, the minux is grey for every.

If I do 'xrdf .Xresoures'  , make all menus like -- but only for this time.
If I re-set NetBSD (buy pressing re-but), all this cows away. Now all my menus
swith back to grey. WHY?

     xrdb .Xresources

     MWM works fine ...

     Restart NetBSD, and no colors. It is like the resources  all went away.
     Why?