Re: Setting keyboard layout on xterm

Hello RVP

Yes, I will be doing this next, this evening. Thank you, and also
Martin and Tom, and everyone.

But when I would set this, could I be able to change the layout to de,
tr, and us, and be able to use all the characters in the de, and the
tr languages?

Would it be better to set the locale to maybe C.UTF-8?

Riza