unrecognized root device and kernel panic during 9.2 amd64 installation

Hello,
I'm trying running into some issues trying to install NetBSD 9.2 on an amd64 system.

I'm trying to install via the NetBSD-9.2-amd64-install.img image, and the root device is not recognized:

https://imgur.com/a/uqHgZNV

If I press `enter` I get the following suggested options:
https://imgur.com/a/glrU9JY

However, if I press `enter` a few more times, I get a kernel panic:
https://imgur.com/a/tKNowDP

I don't know if these issues are related, or how I should proceed with either the installation or further debug.

While trying to understand if there was something wrong with the hardware (either installation usb stick, or computer itself) I installed FreeBSD, and some debug output (dmesg.boot, dmesg, diskinfo, geom, gpart, lsblk, and fstab) can be found here:

https://termbin.com/4pbz

Thank you,

/ts