Re: pop3 server on NetBSD

Hello,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 03:39:56PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:

> I am thinking of using pop server and let gmail users pull the mails to
> their gmail mailbox (instead of using procmail).
>
> Which pop server will be advisable for this. (I'd prefer if it's in the
> base, but if not then pkgsrc is ok.)

If they insist... I've used qpopper in the more distant past, and am
operating dovecot currently, including one (recent) pop3 user.

dovecots configuration might be a bit overwhelming at first...

(I'm using it for imap, so using it - and thus the already
working auth setup without seperate work, and abandoning the
qpopper package, was an easy decision.)

	-is