Re: XEN3_DOMU on KVM

But you talked about netbsd and kvm. What's the relationship between netbsd and kvm if kvm is not supported on netbsd ? Anyway,some time ago I tried to create a vm with qemu and nvmm on DragonFLY and netbsd but it didn't work because of a bug. Don't know if it has been fixed now. This is the bug :

https://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3310

Yes,I have reported it for Dragonfly,but It was also present on NetBSD. So,I haven't been able to virtualize any kind of OS.

Il gio 24 mar 2022, 11:59 Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> ha scritto:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 11:54:34AM +0100, Mario Marietto wrote:
> yes i know this but i dont understand what kind of setup are u talking about

basic setup: NetBSD runs on a PC, and you start a VM with qemu+vnmm
(or, linux runs on a PC and you start a VM with qemu+kvm).