XEN3_DOMU on KVM

Greetings,

I was using XEN3_DOMU kernel for both Xen and KVM machines
since 8.0 but recent 9.0_STABLE does not boot in KVM VM.

The booted kernel reboots right after loading with no console
output. GENERIC kernel built from same sources is booting ok.

I am not insisting on using XEN3_DOMU on KVM, it just seemed
to be more lightweight and compatible with VMs for me.

I would like to know if XEN3_DOMU not booting in KVM means some
issue or it was never intended to be used on other VM type?

--
Sincerely yours,
Dima Veselov