Re: Release / NetBSD as mobile OS

Am 16.12.2021 um 07:33 schrieb Piper H:
Is there a mobile OS based on BSD, besides OSX?

That depends on how you define mobile OS. Basically there is everything you need in NetBSD to make it a usable OS for mobile devices. To get an idea of this, I recommend this blog post from 2017. Under "Device Driver Support", it goes into particular detail about many aspects that are relevant for use on mobile devices:

https://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/netbsd_on_allwinner_socs_update

And yes - I also wish that one day I can have NetBSD on my cell phone :-)

Kind regards
Matthias