Re: wsconst changing forground/background colors

Hello RVP

Was able to change the color of the terminal after adding the
WSDISPLAY_CUSTOM_OUTPUT and WSDISPLAY_CUSTOM_BORDER to the GENERIC
kernel config. This is much better, at least easy on the eyes (a bit).

How is it possible to use the "light" colors defined in the
"src/sys/dev/wscons/wsdisplayvar.h" file with the wsconsctl? Although
in the "console drivers" sections in the guide, it says we can only
use the first 8 colors, it seems.