Re: wsconst changing forground/background colors

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021, Riza Dindir wrote:

I am trying to change the colors on the console. Here is what I did. I
have listed all the defined variables on wscons

% wsconsctl -d -a
type=generic-pci
scroll.fastlines=25
scroll.slowlines=2

Since there are no colors set, I wanted to set the colors on the
display using these but was not able to do that.

How can I set the fg and the background colors on the console?

Are these options enabled in your kernel config?

options         WSDISPLAY_CUSTOM_OUTPUT
options         WSDISPLAY_CUSTOM_BORDER

-RVP