Re: Some bug in libc/gen/fstab.c

On Sat 16 Oct 2021 at 05:30:13 +0000, RVP wrote:
> Can you either
>
> a) temporarily convert all NAME=... to actual device names in /etc/fstab, or
>
> b) try the patch below. It's not a full patch--the configure bits are missing
>    so you'll have to `#define HAVE_GETFSSPECNAME 1' to get it to compile.

I'll prepare a binary with the patch (which seems like it's a good idea
in any case!) to have it ready for the next time the issue strikes.
I can also try a) at that time.
Thanks!

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto