GOP and using monitor

Hello All,

I have NetBSD 9.2 and have disabled radeon on my machine. I am also using gop, set in the boot.cfg file.

I wanted to reduce the brigntness of my laptops monitor. But i could not do it with with sysctl.

I have an LCD monitor that i can connect via vga port. Can i use this monitor as the only monitor? Do not need to use the laptop monitor. This way i can reduce the brightness on the monitor.

Regards
Riza