Re: Still cant talk to USD ports

YES -- on that particular memory-stick, I had not other partitions.
But I always told 'mount' to use sd0a.

" USB-3.0 and USB-2.0 are logically and physically separate systems
that just share the same connector "

SOOOOOO, how do I differentiate between the two?
On the outside of my box, my USB-3.0 ports have a blue tongue inside;
my USB-3.1 port has a red tongue; and the orginal ports (USB-1 ?) have
a back tongue. Does it matter?

Is it possible to tell the system to access port-x as a USB-3 or USB-2  port ?