xfm

Hello,

The man page for sysutils/xfm says, in the section 'RUNNING XFM FOR
THE FIRST TIME':-

   "When the user starts up xfm for the first time (more precisely,
    when the user does not yet have a .xfm directory), a dialog pops
    up which asks whether she wants to run the xfm.install script..."

Instead I get an error box that says "! Sorry: Appl. Defaults Not
Found check XFILESEARCHPATH and friends".  The only button provided is
[Cancel].

If I manually run xfm.install, I'm told "Default configuration files
installed" but xfm still just throws the same error box.  This is on
NetBSD/evbarm 9.2 on a Raspberry Pi 2B.

-Andy Ball