Re: procfs difference between NetBSD and Linux

On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 11:43:18PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
 >   | No such luck, 1000+ atf failures with a supposedly clean tree,
 >   | something's badly borked. Might take a while :-(
 >
 > Something's locally not quite right ... I see nothing like that

Yeah, neither does the releng testbed. I think the problem was that
the tree in question was last updated/built in 2017 and it hadn't been
cleaned adequately. So I rebuilt from scratch after cleaning harder
and I'm doing another baseline test run now.

If that doesn't behave itself I may need you to test for me before the
actual commit :-|

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost