Re: back to "Drive ID Changed"

Here is my fstab.  It still does not work. Does the entire fstab need to be
rewritten? I found gpt in section 8. I believe my system (and all drives)
are booted by a UEFI menu that comes up when the machine restarted.

# NetBSD /etc/fstab
# See /usr/share/examples/fstab/ for more examples.
/dev/wd0a        /    ffs    rw         1 1
/dev/wd0e        /usr    ffs    rw         1 2
/dev/wd0f        /var    ffs    rw         1 2
# /dev/wd0b        none    swap    sw,dp         0 0

/dev/wd0b    none    swap    sw        0 0

tmpfs        /tmp    tmpfs    rw,-m=1777,-s=ram%10
kernfs        /kern    kernfs    rw
ptyfs        /dev/pts    ptyfs    rw
procfs        /proc    procfs    rw
/dev/cd0a        /cdrom    cd9660    ro,noauto
tmpfs        /var/shm    tmpfs    rw,-m1777,-sram%25

# ROOT.a    /        ffs    rw,log            1 1
# ROOT.b swap        swap    sw            0 0

ROOT.a=NetBSD_9.2    /    ffs    rw,noatime    1 1
ROOT.b=NetBSD_swap    none    swap    sw,dp