firefox on NetBSD: files again

This may help others.

Since my previous firefox installation on NetBSD x86_64/9.1 was starting
not to display correctly some sites, I upgraded.

Since with the huge dependencies of firefox, I seem to be unable now to
compile from pkgsrc on my node---there is always several packages
that fail to compile, frequently with pkg-config errors, while
running configure in the work directory works, but "make configure"
fails---I `pkg_add' pointing to the latest binaries on some ftp server.

Hell: the thing crashed constantly on everything but the simplest
hello.html with partial refreshing of the display, dragging tiles,
invisible parts etc.

Once more it is a problem of number of files a proc can open. What was
enough for a previous version is not enough anymore because firefox
renders pages with litteraly thousands of pieces/files.

So if someone faces this, the solution is to increase the number of
files that can be opened and this is directly linked at compile time
with the number of users[1]. (I had set my maxusers to 16---while
default is 64---and this leads to not enough; I have bumped it to
256 for now hoping that "progress" in the waste of resources will
give me some months of respite...)

FWIW.

1: See https://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/tuning_netbsd_for_performance/
                     http://www.kergis.com/