Re: OT: Midnight Commander 'pause after run' fails

On Wed, 26 May 2021, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:

it behaves as expected - pauses when Always or "On dumb terninals" is selected and doesn't pause when "Never" is selected.

Turning OFF "use internal view" got the desired behaviour back for me. I thought that perhaps mc's 'subshell' mechanism might be interfering, but I couldn't see where it was invoked, if in fact it *was* invoked.

Since I have enough complexity dogging my heels today, I let it go, and have moved on.

9-)

Thank you as always,

--
"No matter how big the problem is, you can always run away from it."
                               Dom Irrera