Re: NetBSD 9.1 amd64, base X11: garbled display

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 01:58:33PM -0500, John D. Baker wrote:
> I should note that I do not and cannot speak for NetBSD developers, but
> merely an interested user who has dealt with this issue in the recent
> past and all of my affected systems are handled satisfactorily.

Appreciate your help.

Given the background you have, if you have any idea about the 'touchpad'
issue (see a separate thread) please do share your views.

The display issue was solved, thanks to Jörn's post. But touchpad proved
to be a show stopper. Had to revert to Linux on that device.

--
Mayuresh