With 8G RAM would RPI4 be a decent QEMU host?

I have just ordered RPI4B 8G model, for desktop usage. Initially I might
use the stock OS (Raspberry OS - erstwhile Raspbian). But wonder with good
amount of RAM what all the device can do for me.

- What sort of virtualization accelerators are available on arm (or on
  Pi4B)? (Any counterpart of VT-x on amd64?)

- On aarch64 host if you emulate another aarch64 guest, does it have any
  performance advantage as compared to emulating amd64/i386 on aarch64?

Accordingly wondering about trying a NetBSD guest (aarch64 or amd64) on it
to see if it is workable. If amd64 were to work (with decent speed) the
pkgsrc package availability would improve.

--
Mayuresh