(graphical) SSH console client

Hello everybody,

can any of you recommend a (graphical) SSH client for NetBSD? I am looking for something similar to Putty / mRemoteNG that I use in the Windows world. It would be important to me:

* Management of connection targets and possibility to configure passwords and SSH keys to use for each connection
* Advanced functions like configuration of remote / local port forwarding
* Unicode support

There's probably already something in the pkgsrc - but I didn't really turn five.

Thanks & best wishes
Matthias