Re: Mailing-list misconfiguration?

On 09/11/2020 10:00, Robert Elz wrote:
SPF is nonsense as spam prevention.   It is one (of several) absurd
technologies that happened to work for a few weeks when they were
first introduced, and now accomplish absolutely nothing.
I do 100% agree with you!

However, if I want my emails delivered, I have to abide by those stupid rules (reverse DNS + SPF + DMARC + DKIM). And I still have to run rspamd on my server because said stupid rules are ineffective.

While we're at it, I have a suggestion to improve the mailing-list experience: add the appropriate headers so we reply to the list by default and don't send duplicate replies.

OpenBSD and FreeBSD have something like: