Re: A single-board computer for NetBSD

On 26/08/2020 20:48, Staffan Thomén wrote:
Mike Pumford wrote:

Here's a third recommendation for the APU2 systems. They are very nice (although I am annoyed by the bios resetting my (real) serial terminal every time it hands over to the operating system, making the terminal go through it's boot-up reset cycle, but that's coreboot).

coreboot isn't perfect but at least its being actively maintained and developed for the APU. I had a soekris box in the past and once they went out the door bios updates were few and far between.

Mike