Re: dhcpcd refreshing lease very often.

On 12/08/2020 17:04, Roy Marples wrote:

Interesting. You can post the output of `ps ax | grep dhcpcd` please?
12897 ?      Is     0:00.75 dhcpcd: [master] [ip4] [ip6]

During all the IPv4 requests the IPv6 logic worked perfectly. I didn't see any wm link events in the debug log and I can also check the logs in the managed switch the machine is attached to.

Could you test net/dhcpcd from pkgsrc please? I'm curious if that fixes the issue.

Yes but that might take me a little while.
Roy