Re: dhcpcd refreshing lease very often.

On 10/08/2020 11:19, Roy Marples wrote:
Hi Mike

Anything I need to look at to help with debugging this?

You could start by adding the debug directive to dhcpcd.conf and restarting dhcpcd. Then examine syslog and see why it's refreshing so quickly - all the reasons should be logged.

Done.

I've also noticed its intermittent. So its clearly being triggered by some network activity. I did also forget to mention its also handling slaac IPv6 address assignment based on router advertisements.

Will report back once I get some debug data to work with.

Mike