Re: Getting undefined reference to ___tls_get_addr when building packages on netbsd-5.2/i386

	hello.  Following up on my own thread, I've figured out that the
symbol in question ___tls_get_addr shows up in libbfd.a if I install
pkgsrc/devel/binutils. The question now is, how can I get my packages to
link against that library?   And, will that library successfully load
binaries on NetBSD-5.2/i386?
Thanks for any ideas on this.

BTW, I found the following page on NetBSD and thread  local storage, which
seems to be the trouble here.  So the question is, can I work around the
lack of native tls in NetBSD-5, which doesn't appear to have it, by using
binutils, which does?  And, if so, how do I build packages using that
instead of the NetBSD native tools?

-thanks
-Brian

http://www.netbsd.org/~mjf/tls/tasks.html