Re: Use network printer from NetBSD

MLH wrote:

> Specifically I have some older conversion-to-ps software hanging
> around that I haven't updated that prints correctly. All of the
> new stuff is generating an ERROR NAME; undefined - COMMAND; OPERAND
> STACK.  The new stuff generates different postscript output than
> the old. I need to investigate further to find out what has changed.

The old print/enscript works and the recent enscript build doesn't.

One thing that is different is that the new print/enscript no longer
obeys the /etc/mk.conf setting - PAPERSIZE=Letter !!!!!

I think that is the main issue.

diff new.ps old.ps
2c2
< %%BoundingBox: 24 24 571 818
---
> %%BoundingBox: 38 24 574 768
6c6
< %%CreationDate: Fri Jul  3 19:21:42 2020
---
> %%CreationDate: Fri Jul  3 19:21:17 2020
9c9
< %%DocumentMedia: A4 595 842 0 () ()
---
> %%DocumentMedia: Letter 612 792 0 () ()