Re: does anyone have a working mozilla firefox-74.0 on 9.0 amd64?

My case was the same as this:

On 02-Jul-2020 22:27:49, r0ller wrote:
Hi Greg,

Mine works fine. However, my system is an upgraded one from 8.1 to 9.0 if it makes a difference. Then I installed firefox-74.0 and removed 68 (I guess that was its version). On the first run it complained about libepoxy like in this mail:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2020/01/29/msg030382.html

So I followed that up to the solution which was to remove the installed libepoxy package:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2020/01/29/msg030384.html

It worked out indeed, and since then firefox-74.0 runs just fine.

I.e. I just updated libepoxy.

I also saw some complaints about libffi.so.6 being missing:

```
/usr/pkg/lib/gio/modules/libgsettingsgconfbackend.so: Shared object "libffi.so.6" not found
Failed to load module: /usr/pkg/lib/gio/modules/libgsettingsgconfbackend.so
```

I think I fixed that by updating GConf. Can't recall for sure now.