gtk-3 missing symbol on 9.0-RC

I use native X11 on 9.0-RC1 amd64 and after my latest pkgsrc build I'm getting: /usr/pkg/lib/libgtk-3.so.0: Undefined symbol "epoxy_eglInitialize" (symnum = 1372)

Looking at the built-in libepoxy that symbol does exist so clearly the built in MesaLib has EGL support.

However the pkgsrc libepoxy isn't picking that up as MESALIB_SUPPORTS_EGL is not set to yes. I'm going to try a build with that explicitly defined to see if that fixes things. I'm guessing this is something that x11-links should be doing for 9.0-RC1

Mike