resizing XEN VM disk

Greetings,

I am using Xen and KVM guests with disks on LVM slices. Sometimes
one need to resize DOMU disk online and there are options:

1. On KVM you have to initiate a message to a domain via
virsh qemu-monitor-command. As far as I remember it works
for both linux and NetBSD.
2. Xen Linux DOMU get its block device resized at the moment
LV is resized. (Maybe some message arrives from DOM0?)
3. I don't see a way for NetBSD Xen DOMU to have disk resized
without reboot. Is it possible to rescan xenbus or make xen
provide a message about disk which was resized?

--
Dima Veselov
Physics R&D Establishment of Saint-Petersburg University